Westchase District proudly sponsors a year-round, weekly farmers market.
- Every Thursday, rain or shine, starting at 3 p.m.
- St. Cyril of Alexandria Catholic Church, 10503 Westheimer Road (at Rogerdale Road, one block west of Beltway 8)
Westchase District Farmers Market features high quality, locally-grown seasonal fresh foods and provides a vibrant community gathering place for the Westchase community. More than two dozen vendors sell agricultural products, including pork, lamb, beef, eggs, produce, and cheeses. Other vendors feature value-added products such as locally-made jams and jellies, honey, specialty soaps, artisan breads, and olive oils. If you’re a true “foodie” and fan of the market, check out our farmers market website for recipes, gardening and nutrition information and more. Westchase District Farmers Market vendors include:
- Fine Art Farms, LaPorte, TX (sustainable fruits/vegetables)
- New Harvester Farm, Hockley, TX (berries, herbs, plant starts and fresh flowers)
- PEAS Farm, Conroe, TX (sustainable fruits/vegetables)
BAKED GOODS & PREPARED FOODS
- The Baker’s Man, Houston, TX (miniature bundt cakes)
- The Bark BBQ, Houston, TX (Zabiha Halal BBQ brisket, chicken and turkey)
- Breads and Spreads, Houston, TX (breads and jams)
- Dr. Lucy’s Gourmet Foods, Houston, TX (vegan and vegetarian baked goods)
- Grande Tamales, Columbus, TX (handcrafted tamales and burritos)
- Julie’s European Bakery, Houston TX (German-style cookies and pastries, jams, salad dressings, heat-and-serve meals and sno cones)
- Kas Cake Emporium, Houston, TX (Southern Caribbean baked goods and Jerk chicken)
- Little Delectables Chocolate and Treats, Houston, TX (handmade chocolate and handcrafted jewelry)
- Mad Scientist Kombucha, Pearland, TX (kombucha probiotic tea)
- Manish’s Quick N Ezee Indian Food (formerly Nisha’s), Cypress, TX (pre-packed Indian curries, breads, snacks, chutney and sauces)
- Panama Jack’s Concessions, Cypress, TX (kettle corn and freshly-squeezed lemonade)
- Pain Train Salsa, Tomball, TX (fresh-roasted salsa and chips)
NUTS, HONEY, SAUCES & CONDIMENTS
- Blacklick Spice Company, Sugar Land, TX (hot pepper sauces, glazes and pickles)
- Brenham Kitchens, Brenham, TX (gourmet nuts, sauces, salsas)
- Just Pure Flavors, Richmond, TX (jams, jellies and chutney)
- PEAS Farm, Conroe, TX (honey, jellies, pickles, fresh & dried herbs, bees wax)
- Pure Texas Honey, Brenham, Cuero and Katy, TX (raw honey, beeswax candles and honey accessories)
- The Sauce Factory, Richmond, TX (sugar-free BBQ sauce)
- Scotty’s Stout Sauerkraut, Houston, TX (sauerkraut, kimchi and fermented foods)
DAIRY, EGGS & MEAT
- Jolly Farms, Alvin TX (whole chickens)
- KaTerra Exotics, Katy, TX (bison, goat, lamb, wild boar, venison, chicken and eggs)
- PEAS Farm, Conroe, TX (eggs)
- Shiner Pork, Shiner, TX (pasture-fed pork and beef)
HOME & SPA
- Lather Me Up, Houston, TX (handmade, all-natural soaps, deodorants and bath products)
- PrismAura Candles, Houston, TX (scented soy wax candles)
Updated May 26, 2017; subject to change weekly. Any products sampled by children must be consumed under adult supervision.
Vendor Rules and Application
Spread the Word
Please help us to share the news about the Westchase District Farmers Market. Download our latest fact sheet, then print it, post it, display it, email it – whatever works for you, just please share the news!
Area musicians, as well as school choirs and bands, are regular features at Westchase District Farmers Market. They sing and play for free, so please support them with some cash in their tip jars! Check out some of our past performers.