WHERE BUSINESS IS MOVING
The Westchase District, in the heart of Houston's vibrant west
side, represents a unique blend of benefits for both businesses and
- Master planning
- Extraordinary landscaping
- Abundant shopping, restaurants and entertainment alternatives
- Nearby housing from the affordable to the luxurious
- A prestigious location for businesses which several are on the Houston Chronicle's 2009 Top 100 list and professionals
- A vast, highly-skilled and educated labor pool
- Highly ranked public and private schools
- Extraordinary public safety with supplemental police
- Exceptional access that reduces commute times and puts more
productive hours in every day
This last point truly differentiates the Westchase District. We
straddle Beltway 8 West between I-10 West and 59. Plus, the new
Westpark Tollway leads right to this affluent area. Here, you’ll
find everything you need for work or play – without fighting the
construction delays so prevalent in other parts of Houston.
HELP! Need to report a
pothole that needs repair, a malfunction traffic signal or graffiti?
Call the City's 3-1-1 non-emergency number or
link to the online reporting site.